Newsletter Terms and Conditions
The owner of the online shop is the company under the name Celebrity spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością sp. k. (hereinafter referred to as Celebrity).
Thanks to our Newsletter – Celebrity's commercial information sent by electronic mail – you have a regular access to current offers, novelties and bargain prices. The rules for using the Celebrity online shop's Newsletter service (hereinafter referred to as the Newsletter) are as follows:
1. Celebrity informs that the Newsletter constitutes commercial information in the light of the regulations of the Act of 18 July 2002 on provision of services by electronic means, indicating current offers, novelties and bargain prices available on the website www.ecelebrity.eu.
2. Celebrity informs that the Newsletter service is a free-of-charge service which does not involve any additional fees and which is provided at irregular intervals by Celebrity in accordance with the rules defined in these Terms and Conditions, by sending commercial information to e-mail addresses provided by the Recipient of services (Customer).
3. Celebrity kindly requests you to read these Terms and Conditions carefully before giving your consent to the use of the Newsletter service.
1. In order to use the Newsletter properly it is required to have Internet connection and an electronic address that the Customer has at his or her disposal for the time necessary for the provision of the service.
2. In order to sign up effectively for our Newsletter service, you should:
a. connect to our Website online;
b. click on the Newsletter box (the form);
c. read these Terms and Conditions an accept them;
d. give your consent to the processing of personal data for the performance of the Newsletter service;
e. enter your e-mail address and press the “Send” button;
f. confirm your sign-up for the Newsletter service in an e-mail sent to the Provider's electronic address by clicking on the verification link contained in the e-mail sent automatically to the address provided by the User in order to verify the information provided during the sign-up and confirm the reception of an offer for a free-of-charge Newsletter service.
3. The confirmation of the sign-up for the Newsletter service referred to in paragraph 2 point f above results in the commencement of the provision of the Newsletter service by Celebrity to the e-mail address provided by the Customer.
4. Lack of confirmation of successful verification of the Customer's e-mail address results in the deletion of the data provided after 14 days from the day it enters the data basis.
5. Entering a non-existing e-mail address into the computerised system has no effect at all. Entering an e-mail address without the @ (at) symbol into the computerised system prevents the Customer from signing up for the Newsletter service, which results in displaying a message requesting the Customer to enter a valid e-mail address. Only the entering of a valid (existing) e-mail address results in sending the e-mail with the verification link to the Customer.
6. Signing up for the Newsletter service by the User in the way described in paragraph 2 above means that he or she gives his or her consent to receiving a free-of-charge Newsletter by electronic means.
7. The consent referred to in paragraph 2 point d above reads as follows: “In accordance with the Act of 29 August 1997 on personal data protection (Dz.U.2014.1182 j.t.) I hereby give my consent to the processing of my personal details by Celebrity spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością sp. k. with the registered office in Stanisław Dolny within the scope of the e-mail address provided for the delivery of current commercial information”. Moreover, the Customer can give his or her consent to the processing of personal data for marketing and promotional purposes, which reads as follows: “I hereby give my consent to the processing of my personal details by Celebrity spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością sp. k. within the scope of the e-mail address provided for marketing and promotional purposes in accordance with the Act of 29 August 1997 on personal data protection (Dz.U.2014.1182 j.t.)."
8. The Provider shall include the e-mail address provided by the Customer into the data basis and will use it only to perform the service.
9. The Provider declares that in connection with the provision of this service apart from the User's e-mail address, no other personal details connected with this service are processed.
10. The controller of the personal data provided during the sign-up for the Newsletter is Celebrity spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością sp. k. with the registered office in Stanisław Dolny, and with the address: Barwałd Górny 310a, 34-130 Kalwaria Zebrzydowska. The personal data will be processed to provide the Newsletter service and shall not be made available to other recipients. A person signing up for the Newsletter service has the right to access his or her details and correct them. The provision of data is voluntary.
11. Celebrity declares that as part of the provision of services described in these Terms and Conditions the Customer is prohibited from providing unlawful content.
12. The Provider does not use the code of good practice within the meaning of the act on prevention of unfair market practices.
13. In case any disputes with the participation of a Consumer should occur, there is a possibility of using out-of-court complaint and redress mechanisms. A Consumer can request an intervention of an ombudsman or use mediation (provided that the Seller shall consent to it, i.e. the mediation). Access to the above mentioned procedure is described in the Civil Procedures Code, in the the Act on Competition and Consumer Protection.
1. Complaints related to this service can be submitted by electronic mail to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. The complaint should include the Customer's e-mail address, if it was sent from a different address, and a detailed description of the problem.
3. Complaints that fulfil the above mentioned requirements will be processed within 14 days from the day the Provider receives the complaint.
4. The information about the decision concerning the complaint will be sent to the Customer's e-mail address.
1. The Customer has a right to terminate (withdraw their consent to receiving commercial information) the Newsletter service with immediate effect by signing out from the Newsletter, clicking the link in the Newsletter's footer. The deletion of the Customer's e-mail address from the data basis takes place immediately and is signalled by the confirmation message.
2. Registered Users of Celebrity's Website can sign out from the Newsletter after logging into their “Account” on the website www.ecelebrity.eu.
1. Celebrity informs that the Customer can withdraw from the contract for the Newsletter service at any time. The regulations on the exclusion of the right of withdrawal from the contract are not applicable here.
2. The Provider is the company under the name Celebrity spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością sp. k. with the registered office in Stanisław Dolny, and with the address: Barwałd Górny 310a, 34-130 Kalwaria Zebrzydowska, Poland, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register (KRS) kept by the District Court for Kraków-Śródmieście in Kraków, XII Economic Department of the National Court Register under the KRS no: 0000504160, and using the e-mail address: email@example.com, and telephone no: +48 33 876 10 79.
3. The Customer can contact the Provider by individual means of distance communication mentioned in paragraph 2 above.
4. These Terms and Conditions are a model contract within the meaning of the Civil Code. The offer for the Newsletter service is binding for the Provider till the moment such a service ceases to be provided. The moment the service ceases to be provided is the moment when the Newsletter service sign-up form is removed from Celebrity's Website. By signing up to this Newsletter, the Customer effectively concludes a contract with Celebrity for the sending of a free-of-charge Newsletter for an undefined period of time. The contract can be concluded only in the English language.
5. These Terms and Conditions are available on Celebrity's Website. They can be obtained, reconstructed and their contents can be saved by clicking on the link by which you can download a file with the contents of these Terms and Conditions in PDF format.
6. These Terms and Conditions shall enter into force on 25th December 2014.